And boy, did I get some great prezzies this year! Let's see . . .
- some really gorgeous Asian plates and sauce dishes from Mum--perfect for a sushi feast
- a nice, fat Futureshop gift card from Dad and Cat
- fancy chopsticks and chopstick rests from Santa
- a book on the languages of Middle Earth from Sue
- a big stuffed Vitalstatistix (from Asterix) from Sue
- Star Wars Episode 3 on dvd from Ryan and Selena (now I just need eps 1 & 2)
- money from Gramma Staniforth
- a whole bunch of candles, candle holders, soap, fragrance sachets, choclolate and other stockingish goodies
- a book on pirates from Deva
- a Tanith Lee novel (also with pirates) from Deva
- Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku PS2 game from Ryan
- a box of sewing and crafty treasure (like silk thread, bits of antique fabric, glass beads and other beautiful things) from Judy
- scratch and win tickets from Randy
- lots of chocolate, girly bath things, a piratey treasure chest, and other cool stockingy goodies
I might have missed some, but I think that's most of it. Now I am full of yummy turkey dinner and ready to settle down and read for a while. Aaaah.
Tomorrow there may be boxing day shopping. There may also be The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe movie (finally saw the latest Harry Potter last weekend). Yup. It's a good holiday, even if I am away from home.