- Leaf By Leaf: The Beauty of the Book Form (HandmadeNews.org)
Can the way a book looks (and feels and smells) influence your experience of reading it? I think it can, and in this installment of my column, I tell you why. (Books and photo by GILD Bookbinders on ArtFire.)
- Sunday Word Find: Painterly Pursuit (HandmadeNews.org)
I use BillyZ's easel in the living room as inspiration for the latest word find. Because the puzzle has switched from Wednesday to Sunday, I made a new graphic. It's still not ideal, but just changing the text from Wednesday to Sunday actually makes it work a bit better.
- Leaf by Leaf: It's What's Inside that Counts (HandmadeNews.org)
So after using one column to talk about the outside of books, this time I talk about the insides, and include a bit about my process of artist's-book-making. (Photo and artist's book by AnnaHawthorne on ArtFire.)
- Sunday Word Find: Drawing Dreams (HandmadeNews.org)
My latest word find is all about drawing, since a lot of art and craft beings with sketches and jotting down ideas. Of course, drawing is also an art of its own.
- Complete Guide to Flying Games for PSP (AboutPSP.)
I love to fly, and I like to play video games. There aren't all that many flight sims for PSP, so it was a reasonable goal to make a guide to them. So I did.