A contest seems like a nice way to finish off one year and begin another, so from now until January 6th, I'm going to run a contest here on my blog. Those of you who've entered blog contests before will be familiar with the format. The more you help me spread the word about my blog and my shops, the more entries you get.
Things that will get you one entry each:
- choose your favorite item from one of my shops (Etsy here and here, ArtFire here) and leave a comment on this blog post
- heart one of my Etsy shops
- choose your favorite post from this blog and mention it in a comment
- follow my blog
- follow me on Twitter (@anagramforink)
- retweet the Twitter post announcing this contest
- become a fan of my Facebook page
- recommend my Facebook page to your friends
- watch me on deviantArt, or fave one of my deviations
If you buy something in one of my shops, you'll get two entries; spend $50 or more and get five entries. Make sure you post a comment here letting me know what you did, so I won't miss any. Also make sure your email address is in your post or your profile so I can contact you if you win.
The prize: one of only 30 hand-printed letterpress flying machine 2010 calendars. See this blog post for more photos and info on how I printed it, and find it here and here in my online shops.
In the delightful but unlikely event that I get lots of people entering, I'll add another prize. If lots and lots enter, I'll add a third prize, and so on. (As for how many = "lots," I'm not really sure. 25? 30? Some number dependent on whim? Probably.)