10 March 2010

Wednesday Wishlist: Tiny Robot by Industrial Fairytale

I knew Industrial Fairytale was going to make an appearance in the Wishlist sooner or later, it was just a matter of choosing which marvelous thing to feature. Scrolling through her Etsy shop today, I realized that of course, it must be Tiny Robot. So here is "Tiny Robot and His Cold Metal Heart."


Industrial Fairytale is Sarah Dungan who, aside from making adorable tiny robots, cephalopod pendants and other delightful polymer clay things, also does lovely illustrations (and you can consider her self-published art books on the Wishlist too, even if I didn't include a picture) (actually, most of the stuff in her shop is on my wishlist). She's a fellow member of the Etsy Steam Team (there's a logo link over there in the left column somewhere, if you want to find out more), has her own blog, and co-runs the Cephalopod Tea Party blog. You can find more of her work on her website.

3 comments:

Sarah Dungan said...

Thank you so much for letting tiny robot come over and play :D I know he looks grumpy but he secretly loves the attention, hehe.

Unknown said...

I heart tiny robot!

Anonymous said...

Because you have a great blog to read, and your unending support to the HAFteam, I am passing on this Sunshine Blog Award to your blog. The link will give you info that you will need. Congratulations!
http://makinthebestofitcreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-am-happy-and-proud-to-say-that-my.html