24 April 2011

More Sea Cards Progress

Since I'm actually remembering to photograph these as I go, I'm going to bombard you all with the pictures. Don't worry, I'll be done in another day or two and then it'll be back to my regular blabbing about writing.


So these nautilus cards--all 30 of them--are done and ready to crop, fold and package. It'll be good to have some new (non-wintery) stuff on my table at the Halifax Crafters spring market, which is next weekend. If you're in Halifax, why not drop by and say, "Hi"? It's 11 to 5 (I think) Saturday and Sunday at the Olympic Centre, corner of Hunter and Cunard.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Niko, these sea cards are just wonderful. I especially love the nautilus. I hope they go like hot cakes.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Carol. I hope so too! I'm just about done all of them and will post some more pictures later today. Still trying to come up with a price, though . . .