28 January 2010

Blog Ring: Jewelry by NaLa

Well, I managed to miss last week's featured blog (but see below). Sigh. This week's blog is NaLa: Delicately Elegant Jewelry. Blogger NaLa says of herself, "I'm just a natural born crafter. Jewelry making is not my first venture into the world of crafting, but it is definitely my favorite."

You can see more of her work, and buy some if you're so inclined, in her Etsy shop, Jewelry by NaLa. Here's a piece that caught my eye:


The featured blogger in the other Handmade Artists Forum blog ring this week is Kitzbitz Art Glass, maker of stunning handmade beads. Last week, which I mentioned that I missed, the featured bloggers were fiber/felt artist FiberArtistToo and Bejewelled and Beguiled from Lynwood Jewelry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pick! I love her creations.

jewelry by NaLa said...

Thank you very much for featuring my shop on your blog.

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Beautiful work!
NaLa rocks!
HAF

Jane Loedding, Artist & Owner said...

Love that necklace!! It was one of my top picks, too! Nancy has a gift for sure!

Unknown said...

Nice post! I like that necklace too!

Unknown said...

Very nice! Both are very talented artists!!

Unknown said...

Yay for handmade art!