Anyway. Here's the latest in submissions and rejections, by story title:
- "Cobblehore Knit" - submitted to and rejected by Clarkesworld; not sure where I'll send it next
- "Great Skerry" - rejected by Orson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show; haven't decided where to send it next; the problem with this story is that it probably needs "Hollow Bones" and possibly a story about what happened between to really mean anything to the reader
- "Hollow Bones" - submitted to Strange Horizons
- "The Promise of Roses" - rejected by Strange Horizons; I may send it to Fantasy magazine next, or wait for Cabinet des Fees' June 1 submission date
- "Sharper and More Fragrant" - submitted to Orson Scott Card's Intergalactic Medicine Show
- "Spinning" - rejected by Realms of Fantasy; submitted to and rejected by Fantasy magazine, but with a rejection asking for more stories (yay!); haven't decided where to send it next
So that's it for now. Except obviously I need to finish that novel . . .