01 November 2004

Eek!

I just realized that NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow. I mean, I hadn't forgotten, it just didn't sink in until this very moment. Starting tomorrow, I need to write 1667 words a day for 20 days to reach 50,000 by the end of the month (actually, it's 1666.6 repeating, but if I write 1667 each day, I'll soon be very, very slightly ahead). Also, I think The Madness of Kentaurs is now called A Madness of Kentaurs, with "madness" being the word for a group of kentaurs/centaurs--like "a murder of crows," "a parliament of owls," "an unkindness of ravens" (my favourite). Hmm. All the ones I know off hand are birds. Anyway. There's still madness involved, of course, but now it's a pun, too. Or something.


Also, I have green hair now. Well, not all of it, just a streak at the front. "Spring green," which is actually more like "really bright, obnoxious green." I like it.

No comments: